This blog is migrating to a new URL:
We are trying to make this as smooth as possible but do let us know if you are experiencing any issues and we will resolve ASAP.
How you can help:
- If you have this site Bookmarked: please change the bookmark URL to http://www.the-daf.com
- If you previously Subscribed by email: your service should continue uninterrupted
- If you Subscribed to our RSS feed: please change the feed URL to http://www.the-daf.com/feed
Thanks for your patience as we resolve any outstanding issues.
New resources have been posted to our Resources page on our new site: http://www.the-daf.com:
- Under “Pictorial Guides”
- “The Five Types of Grain,” by Professor Yehuda Felix (author of “Flora and Fauna in the Torah,” and “Flora and Fauna in the Mishna”). This is a selection from Professor Felix’s book-length commentary on Mishna Kelayim.
- “Harvesting Grain in Rabbinic Times,” by Professor Yehuda Felix. This is taken from his work “Agriculture in the Land of Israel during Mishnaic Times.”
- Under “Primary Sources”
- Primary Sources on Chadash Nowadays
Listen to today’s daf!
The audio and video are now up.
In completing the migration to the new Daily Daf site http://www.the-daf.com, I mistakenly re-subscribed all the email subscribers on the old site. So if you had subscribed, you may have gotten an email a few minutes ago (Monday 5/16 11:40am) asking for you to confirm this subscription request. You may safely either ignore or confirm this request.
What I will do shortly is add your email address to the NEW site http://www.the-daf.com, which will generate another confirmation request to subscribers’ email. If you wish to continue receiving these posts by email, please confirm this second request.
If you had not previously subscribed to receive The Daily Daf posts by email, this does not apply to you, but of course you may subscribe to future posts at the new site http://www.the-daf.com.
Sorry for any confusion!