New Resources Added!
- Shut Min HaShamayim – Responsa of one of the Ba’alei HaTosafot, who asked God for answers – as to the question of Rashi v. RT Tfillin
- Tfllin from Qumran – Yigal Yadin – first study presented on teffilin from the Qumran, with specific attention to Rashi/RT ordering
- Etomology of Totafot – Rand – brief article from Judaism magazine, with fascination theory relating to connection to Egyptian words and culture
- Rashi and RT Overview – Well-done presentation of debate in Rishonim, psak, and current practice
- Tfillin: Israel, God and Torah are One – Nagen – Article drawing connections between the laws of tfillin and their religious significance.
- Mezuzah as Protector of the House and Mezuzah – Amulet or Mitzvah – two more articles which investigate mezuzah as amulet, and Chazal’s attitude to the phenomenon.